We’re looking for a confident multidisciplinary designer with 6+ years’ experience to join our growing brand and marketing team.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Feb 08, 2023
You’ll have the opportunity to work on a huge range of projects and help shape and grow much-loved kids’ brands. The role is suited to a proactive self-starter who’s comfortable getting stuck in, and is confident and articulate at presenting ideas. Brand and marketing experience is a must-have for anyone applying. Experience within the in entertainment sector would be a bonus.
Reporting into both the Brand Creative Director, you’ll work on the creative development of our brands and the campaigns and content that promotes them – including visual identity development, key art creation, digital marketing, social media, websites and more!
- Contribute to creative strategy for all brands
- Employ and evolve existing brand guidelines
- Develop logos for new shows
- Produce outstanding omni-channel design and marketing solutions
- Creative digital assets and artwork for use on the likes of Netflix, Hulu and Prime Video
- Mentor junior members of the team
Things we’re looking for
- Approachable and optimistic
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good presentation skills
- Advanced user in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & PPT
- Print and digital experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and not precious
- Design degree
- 6+ years experience
- Portfolio of strong, relevant work