We are looking for a driven, organized and customer service focused Producer to join our team! The Senior Events Producer is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing live broadcasts from pre-production through post-production activities including live shows, virtual records, stages/ field productions, event related content, videos and media.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Seattle Area
Nov 17, 2023
We are looking for a driven, organized and customer service focused Producer to join our team! The RUN Senior Events Producer works in partnership with the Live Executive Producer, Live Producers, and Live Production Manager. This is your opportunity to be part of an amazingly diverse group of creatives working on a range of live productions and events with high impact.
The Senior Events Producer is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing live broadcasts from pre-production through post-production activities including live shows, virtual records, stages/ field productions, event related content, videos and media. Producer will also develop plans, contribute to creative solutions, direct, and lead the project from initial project request, guiding the customer experience. The producer is responsible for ensuring each stage of production is completed to client specifications and end goals are met, while also ensuring it is completed within budget and project timeline.
This is slated to be a 3-month contract to start.
As a Senior Events Producer, You Will
- Manage broadcast events and live stage shoots from kick-off to final delivery, from smaller scope/budget deliverables to more comprehensive, cross-channel campaign content.
- Serve as the primary client contact, providing expertise and guidance in pre-production, as well as managing expectations throughout production
- Track project progress and escalate concerns as needed.
- Communicate upward and across project teams - including project status, schedule changes, justifications for variances, and technical information
- Assign resources and hire freelance talent, vendors, and production crews; organize crew assignments, set schedules, and manage all related contracts, waivers, invoices, and releases
- Organize project assets and data management
- Meet with internal Company clients and key stakeholders to understand specifications, content and delivery expectations and determine video needs and best approach to meet client requirements
- Drive intake process with new clients as part of a team that meets daily to review new requests and find solutions through vendors or internal team.
- Develop scope of work, budgets and work back schedules, and closely track/update throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Collaborate with internal team, partners, vendors, and other outside resources necessary for the development of video content
- Partner with Producers, Showrunners, and other internal stakeholders on a variety of media projects
- Closely forecast and tracks actuals of project budgets, report billing timing, cadence, and updates to the finance team in order to provide accurate forecasting data, ensuring it is updated in a timely manner
As an Applicant, You Bring
- 8+ years of experience in live video production
- Production and post-production experience i.e. stages, editorial, audio and delivery systems
- Ability to develop and drive content for live shows, but also design/motion/editorial based such as event/broadcast graphics packages, managing the creation of these materials
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, strong in multitasking
- Strong technical knowledge in terms of formats/deliverables and post-production workflows
- Ability to collaborate with a team to build solutions from the ground up
- Ability to suggest creative solutions and can come to the table with ideas in collaboration with EP’s, clients and team members
- Portfolio/examples of similar previous work
- Client focus and ability to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Knowledge to mitigate error during a live show and have the ability to troubleshoot quickly when errors come up during shows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience managing media technology projects
- Understanding and confidence to control client, scope, schedule, budget and creative processes
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in equipment, software and workflow
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and PC platforms
- Experience with client reviews and feedback management
- Triage experience
Bonus if You Have
- Experience in working with executive level teams in a corporate environment/fortune 10 company and brand
- General understanding of the technical and creative video production workflows within a broadcast or studio facility environment
Additional Position Details
- Act as mentor/coach to other team members as needed
- Possible management of Associate Producer(s)
- Physical Demands
- Physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving
- Work Environment
- Telecommuting/work from home
- Required to be in the office 2 days per week
- Up to 10% travel
Pay Range: $95,000 – $120,000