The Senior Designer/Animator is involved in the inspiration, ideation, design, and animation for the work we create.
We are looking for a team player who will work with creative directors, artists, producers and clients to create outstanding content for global brands. The Senior Designer/Animator is involved in the inspiration, ideation, design, and animation for the work we create. The ideal candidate possess a strong design aesthetic and loves what they do.
• Concept and design style frames, animation, or other visual elements from idea to delivery
• Ability to animate and produce motion graphics utilizing quality multimedia storytelling that encompasses film, photography, and design
• Strong storytelling skills: make complicated graphic concepts accessible and engaging
• Work closely with artists, producers, creative directors to ensure the clients’ requirements are met
• Assemble treatments and story boards that clearly outline creative ideas for clients
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years of industry experience
• Strong portfolio which demonstrates your understanding of both design and animation
• Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Cinema 4D
• Experience with Houdini, X-particles and RedShift is a plus
• Possess illustration and storyboarding design skills
• Outstanding creative approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Manage and delegate tasks to other designers (mid to junior level)
SERIOUS AND QUALIFIED INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.
Please follow the exact submission instructions below in order to be considered.
• Email us at email@example.com
• Include Senior Designer/Animator in the subject of the email to receive proper attention
• Let us know why you think you are a great fit for the position
• Attach your Resume and Portfolio as PDF attachments
• Include a link to your reel in the body of the email, if applicable