Are you an art director who loves to lead on campaigns? Have you produce/directed multiple promos but are looking to diversify into pitch decks, key art and social? Are you full of ideas from a broadcast background? Then we would love to meet you.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Jul 26, 2022
We are MTV Entertainment Group, Paramount’s in-house international creative team working across exciting, iconic brands including MTV, Comedy Central, BET and Paramount. We are a passionate, collaborative creative department making bold, creative work that is made for audiences all around the globe.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Creative will be responsible for the creative execution of promotional campaigns, channel branding, ATL marketing campaigns, and event branding & assets across all our brands, internationally.
You will work as the creative lead on a broad range of material for both linear and social, such as 30” clip-based promos, bespoke short-form content and key art. Reporting into and working closely with the Head Of Creative you will ensure ll creative assets align with our brands creative strategy. A crucial role within the dept, you will contribute a strong creative style that will enhance the work we produce. You will also be responsible for mentoring creatives in the department.
- Interpret and translate marketing briefs into winning creative for 360 campaigns that is bold, original, and attention-grabbing without losing sight of the key marketing objectives.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Take a project from creative development all the way through to delivery including scripting, directing shoots and VO sessions, and editing.
- Work closely with designers across a wider variety of design work including promos, social content, and key art.
- Work with producers to ensure all work is delivered to agreed budgets and timeframes ensuring creative excellence at all times.
- Manage and mentor the creatives within the team, using experience and expertise to guide the direction of their projects, feeding back on ideas, scripts, and rough cuts before final approval – ensuring each project hits the brief. Lead by example, whilst demonstrating strong leadership and collaboration skills.
- Ensure the accuracy of information delivered in promos to air.
- You should be a highly visual person passionate about art, design, graphics and film. You are plugged into the wider creative community and are abreast of the best and most creative work being made in the industry.
- You are aware of and interested in wider youth culture and trends, including music, comedy, and social media platforms and trends.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of working at a senior level within a creative team on multiplatform campaigns with creative executions across all media touchpoints.
- Excellent problem solving and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding budgets and tight timeframes whilst still delivering creative excellence.
- Enthusiastic and flexible. A team player.
- To be able to work confidently in creative development to produce great ideas while working to a brief.
- Excellent script and copywriting skills, including comedy scriptwriting.
- Excellent directing skills including being able to break scripts down into shot lists, work with HODs to realise your vision and direct talent confidently.
- Extensive experience directing high production value short form content, commercials or music videos
- Outstanding editing skills – preferably in Adobe Premiere.
- Sound knowledge of the post production industry across animation, graphics design, audio, on-line, and grading.
- Experience and knowledge of working to OFCOM and legal guidelines.
- Experience of line management.
- To be outstanding at supervising online/offline edits, managing and delivering feedback.
- To have a deep understanding of 3D/2D animation and graphic designers.