The production coordinator oversees day-to-day project management with the goal of ensuring that NFL standard operating procedures are followed in preparation for the upcoming NFL season.
Responsibilities include but not limited to producing presentations for executives and external partners, leading regular communication with external business partners, and thoughtfully managing internal stakeholders and processes (seeking internal feedback, escalating issues, proposing recommendations, etc.). The production coordinator will provide support to the NFL Network Affiliate team on distribution partnerships across traditional and virtual MVPDs (e.g., Comcast, Spectrum, YouTube TV) and AVOD platforms (e.g., Pluto TV, Vizio). This role requires a strong self-starter who can combine a general understanding of the overall media and digital media space and strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- 4 to 6-month commitment
- Oversee day-to-day activity with current partners to ensure contractual obligations are met and all parties’ relationships are mutually successful
- Take initiative on drafting materials tied to strategic approach for rights, partner performance updates, etc.
- Communicate with Affiliate partners to ensure signal compliance
- Create and participate in strategic presentations to internal stakeholders
- Contribute to positive group culture to foster high performance, efficient processes, and professional development
- Active fan of spectator sports to relate to the user experience of sports fans and visitors to NFL Media properties
- Effective presentation creation abilities
- Professional maturity and social awareness
- Attention to detail, especially when multi-tasking across various projects in a fast-paced environment; expected to execute tasks with minimal error and with high level of efficiency
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Unwavering commitment to honest and ethical business interactions
- A team player who can interact and at all levels of the organization including cross- functionally
- Strong interpersonal skills able to build and foster broad network of relationships
- 4-year bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of experience preferred ideally in media or financial services
- Excel proficiency
Terms / Expected Hours of Work
- NFL employees are required to work 40 hours per week
- FLSA non-exempt
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.