"Meet the Press with Chuck Todd,” the longest-running television show in history, is looking for a Researcher/Production Associate with exceptional editorial and research skills.
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Jun 22, 2023
"Meet the Press with Chuck Todd,” the longest-running television show in history, is looking for a Researcher/Production Associate with exceptional editorial and research skills. You should have a demonstrated passion for politics and strong writing skills to create provocative, compelling segments across “Meet the Press” platforms.
- Produce guest research and write questions for “Meet the Press” moderator
- Generate and pitch show ideas and program guests
- Assist with show production, including graphics and tape elements
- Assist with broadcast guests
- Organize show transcription efforts
- Produce content for show website and social media platforms
- Pitch, research and write segments for Meet the Press Reports
- Work closely with Executive Producer, Moderator, Senior Producer and Producers
- Effectively collaborate with show staff
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years relevant working experience
- Must be willing to work in Washington, D.C.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be available to work Saturdays & Sundays as part of the regular weekly schedule and evenings and holidays as required
- Exceptional editorial skills
- Excellent news judgment and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated passion for politics and public policy
- Prior experience covering the 2020 or 2022 election cycles
- Strong writing and research skills
- Creative, independent thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to perform well under pressure
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.