Turner Sports is searching for an exceptional Director for our remote productions.
Turner Sports is searching for an exceptional Director for our remote productions. The job is available and we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible. However, we will not fill the position just to fill the position, we want the right person for the job and will take as much time as necessary to find that individual.
Please understand that you are more than just a director here at Turner Sports. You will have input on a wide variety of topics, will be asked to bring new ideas to the table and take part in plenty of decision making. There’s more to just sitting in the chair.
- Versed in remote NHL Game Directing and productions.
- Be organized and proactive.
- Understand the need to bring in new technology & be a big part of development.
- Love of Sports, in particular the NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAMB and Olympic Sports.
- Able to take direction and complete tasks independently.
- Be able to work with teams’ media relations as well as individual leagues.
- Forward thinker – look ahead to upcoming games, shows and events to provide technical operations and your team a plan in advance.
- Contribute to all shows (Content, Music, Graphics, Elements, etc…)
- Unafraid to ask questions to gain knowledge or insight.
- Proactive, not reactive.
- Being present.
- A love and passion for sports.
- 5 years minimum experience as a remote Director.
- A way to voice ideas and opinions.
- No issues working late nights and long days.
- Work well with others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to mentor our up and coming AD’s and PA’s
- A desire to be part of something bigger than themselves – part of a talented team of individuals working towards the same goals on a daily basis.