Reporting into the VP, Talent Acquisition, Lionsgate has an immediate opening in Human Resources for a Recruiter with a primary focus on talent acquisition across all Lionsgate divisions.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Jun 09, 2022
This role will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, employing creative strategies to develop and cultivate talent pipelines for critical positions.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes across the Lionsgate divisions, delivering qualified and diverse candidates to fill open positions and ensuring a superior experience for candidates.
- Strategically partner with Hiring Managers to define departmental needs to create a search strategy and guide Hiring Managers through the recruitment process.
- Post open positions using internal and external networks, including social media and online recruiting tools.
- Plan and execute recruitment strategies to ensure a steady pipeline of candidates.
- Ensure compliance, hiring policies, practices, and company values are top of mind throughout every process.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, best practices, and applicable laws regarding recruitment.
- Handle assigned special projects, as requested.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in entertainment or media.
- Strong client relationship, negotiations, and consulting/influencing skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to conceptualize and articulate hiring strategies across all business groups.
- Familiar with Success Factors ATS or other applicant tracking systems.
- Thrives on innovation, experimentation with social, promotion and sourcing techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with all levels of management.
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agency recruitment experience in combination with in-house recruitment
- Experience participating in and leading onsite/virtual talent acquisition networking events
- Ability to identify opportunities and drive TA process improvements