Day to day you’ll be recruiting across a portfolio of 11 iconic studios including Avalanche, NetherRealm, Rocksteady, TT Games, WB Games Montreal - supporting new launches of some of the worlds most beloved gaming franchises as well as new and innovative projects.
Mar 16, 2023
As a Recruiter and part of our Global Interactive and Gaming Talent Team, you’ll have one of the most exciting recruitment roles in the industry! Day to day you’ll be recruiting across a portfolio of 11 iconic studios including Avalanche, NetherRealm, Rocksteady, TT Games, WB Games Montreal - supporting new launches of some of the worlds most beloved gaming franchises as well as new and innovative projects.
This role will report to the Director of Global Interactive TA and be located in one of our game studio hubs - Burbank, LA, San Francisco, Montreal, Chicago, New York City or London with some travel.
- Partnering with leaders and HR to understand both current and future business needs.
- Sourcing, interviewing and managing relationships through to offer negotiation and onboarding of new hires.
- Identifying creative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top talent.
- Establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships, ensuring a strong network within the creative and technical - interactive and gaming community, creating an on-going pipeline of talent.
- Partnering with the business to ensure a great candidate experience.
- Being our industry "eyes and ears", providing unfiltered and actionable feedback on our employer brand.
- Partnering with the business to understand our current market position and working to continuously build on our presence and brand with target demographics.
- Partnering with the Director of Talent to create and execute a strategy for employer branding within your function. This includes, identifying partners, hosting recruiting events, attending external events etc.
- Working with compensation and benefits to both understand and share market data on our remuneration to ensure a competitive advantage.
- Identifying high performing agency partners to support as needed.
- Identifying technology platforms and partners to augment our recruitment efforts.
- Ensuring we support the business ‘commercial objectives by maintaining strong cost and time to hire metrics.
We're looking for someone to join the team who is passionate, proactive, solution orientated, creative and able to think and learn quickly. This is an ever-evolving space and the ability to be agile and pivot at short notice is critical.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- A proven track record in recruiting talent across engineering, product management, creative, marketing and operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners of varying levels of seniority.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities, while remaining composed, thorough and detail oriented.
- Resourceful –able to source talent creatively and cost effectively.
- Excellent listener- the ability to understand candidates’ key motivators and articulate aspects of the role, culture and organization that align.
- Strong negotiator – able to attract and close top candidates in high demand.
- Proactive-able to build strong talent pipelines within growth areas