Telemundo is looking for an experienced Realtime Graphics Artist to join our dynamic team of Designers in the Marketing division. The ideal candidate must have a profound understanding of the production and broadcast environment and have a consumer passion for the latest news and breaking stories.
The candidate must be a technology expert with the ability to leverage the newest technology in the industry.
- Provide concept design, animation, implementation, and support of Vizrt graphic packages.
- Build strong professional relationships with different shareholders involved in our properties.
- Ability to train other shareholders in leveraging the use of Vizrt products.
- On-going maintenance and updating of existing on-screen graphics packages.
- Have a passion for current news and entertainment stories.
- Must be a team player, flexible, and goal-oriented with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Be aware of developing technologies within the industry and be passionate about applying those to a live broadcast environment.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of all aspects of television production and work within a live production environment, supporting linear and digital platforms as needed.
- Basic understanding of VBScript and Template Wizard to manage and deploy templates.
- Knowledge of HTML5 Web Based graphic development is a plus.
• Skilled across the whole VizRT platform.
• Have an engineering Degree, Diploma in Computer Sciences, or similar.
• Be an Operational and Technical expertise of the Vizrt Graphics Products.
• Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience using Viz Artist.
• Be proficient in using industry software applications like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. Cinema 4D or Blender is a plus.
• Be detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with extremely tight deadlines.
• Highly organized with good attention to detail and eye for final pixel.
• Able to work in high-pressure production environments.
• Understanding of live-news graphics workflows.
• Have a knack for multi-tasking.
• Anticipates needs, innovates, and flourishes in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
• Have good time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks on time.
• Must be flexible with the schedule,
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends, as well as holidays.
• Role reports to Realtime Graphics Lead
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
• Must be willing to work in Location Name
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must have a valid driver’s license (if applicable)
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (if applicable)
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write) (if applicable)
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume (if applicable)