MEPTIK is looking for an experienced, full-time Realtime Designer to join our expanding team. Opportunities at both junior and mid-level are available.
Greater Atlanta Area, Greater Nashville Area
Aug 18, 2022
We are looking for a designer who shares an excitement for working in realtime visual programs such as Unreal, Unity, and Notch to create environments for use in live and extended reality environments. A solid understanding of 3D is a must, and any previous work in video game environments and level design, modeling, and 3D workflows is desired.
This position can be discussed as either remote, or in location at our Atlanta or Nashville offices, and may require occasional work-related travel for projects.
- Proficiencies and interest in real-time workflows and pipelines
- Prior experience in Unreal, Unity, and/or Notch
- 3D Design and modeling experience
- Overall understanding of modeling, texturing, materials, UV mapping, animation, lighting & rendering.
- Additional software proficiencies in Maya, Cinema 4D, and/or Blender
- Desire and motivation to learn new things, try new workflows, and always be learning
- Self-motivated and enjoys working independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities, deadlines, and daily time constraints.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Passion for innovation and a desire to further their craft through learning new technology and techniques.
- Is willing to learn from others as well as to teach the team around them.
- Able to accommodate work-related travel.
- Due to many of our clients requiring COVID-19 Vaccines, MEPTIK requires valid proof of vaccination for all candidates applying.
For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.