Position provides administrative & clerical support to executives in Global Publicity.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 14, 2023
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Creates & maintains talent and filmmaker schedules
- Creates and maintains team & department reports, department files, records, indexes, logs & matrixes
- Responsible for maintaining film budgets and updating on a weekly basis
- Updates and maintains film contact sheets with talent and filmmaker rep contact information
- Answers heavy phones – screens and handles non-priority calls, logs & places calls.
- Types correspondence, reports, labels, contracts, etc. for supervisor’s review & signature.
- Responsible for invoicing process (bills/check requests/PO’s)
- Liaises with media publicists to see what pieces on various films will be airing, compiles and communicates the information to filmmakers and talent.
- Distributes requests from press outlets to proper publicist on the team.
- Shows a strong interest in national press, media and industry trends and consumes them across various platforms
- Arranges all travel and grooming needs for film talent, including negotiating rates with groomers (hair/make-up) and stylists under direction of supervisor.
- Works special events – premieres, press junkets, screenings, etc.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff & executives and acts as talent liaison at special events.
- Check-in press at screenings/special events. Compiles attendance lists & reactions to circulate to filmmakers & talent.
- Participates in brainstorming and creative meetings and takes meeting notes when necessary.
- Assists with relevant research for upcoming projects and films.
- Maintains and orders office supplies
- Provides back-up support to team executives as needed.
Qualifications and Experience…
- Previous secretarial experience required.
- Previous publicity or promotions experience required.
- Previous entertainment/studio experience required.
- Typing at 45 wpm required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet required. PowerPoint preferred.
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage, and report & letter formats.
The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery’s total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $20.22 - $35.77 per hour.