If you want to help tell compelling, diverse and enduring stories through movies, music or live theater, then we want to hear from you.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 17, 2022
- Day to Day assistant duties, supporting the Director of Multicultural in the LA office.
- Responsible Calendar and Schedule Management: Coordinate travel, manage day-to-day meetings for Director
- Meeting Coordination and Reporting: Book conference rooms, issue meeting requests through Outlook, coordinate agenda and other handouts, print items for meetings, take meeting notes and follow-up with attendees.
- Updating of multicultural reports and breaks daily.
- PGS / GSS entry support for all multicultural press days and events
- Maintain necessary communications documents (Campaign Highlights Report, Presentation Slides, Publicity Reports, Talent Schedules, etc.) and distribute in a timely manner to key executives.
- Expenses: Preparation of all business-related expenses using CONCUR travel proxy role ensuring expense reports are completed and filed in a timely manner
- Responsible for working events, screenings, junkets and premieres as needed
- Additional ongoing support for the LA Press Team
- Assist with screenings: Maintain/update RSVP lists, on-site coverage, reporting, etc.
- Update ongoing database for multicultural press, influencers and key events
- Knowledge of the ongoing multicultural zeitgeist, informed about the cultural conversation and trends
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with executives and business unit contacts
- Detail oriented with superior organization skills
- Strong team player and self-starter; taking initiative to solve problems
- Creatively driven, genuinely passionate about entertainment, storytelling and pop culture
- Excellent typing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook for meeting requests and calendaring
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Team player - willing to work with other assistants and staff at all levels in support of the marketing team in Burbank and worldwide
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Candidate should have a strong passion for film publicity and movies and should be familiar with a variety of industry concepts, practices, and procedures, especially in publicity
- Experience in the entertainment industry, ideally in publicity or marketing
- Ability to troubleshoot tech issues as they arise
- Overall working knowledge with the SAP and Concur system
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.