CBS Television Network is looking for a Publicist to join the Media Relations team!
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
May 19, 2022
- Create and implement press strategies and develop timelines to improve show and actor profiles.
- Pitch to secure feature stories and talent interviews across a variety of media platforms and outlets including online, print, talk shows, podcasts, industry panels, among others
- Liaise and align with producers, talent, key internal departments including Photo, Marketing and management to facilitate ongoing publicity support for series.
- Plan, develop and carries out talent publicity trips, press junkets and on-set media visits in support of series.
- Work red carpets for specials and other Network events.
- Write press releases, storylines, bios, itineraries, and social media copy for assigned series.
- 4+ years experience in media relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in either English, Communications, Journalism, Publicity or related field.
- Ability to build strong relationships with press/media (traditional print press as well as online, blog writers, social media and emerging platforms).
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of pop culture and social media/ digital / online press.
- A creative and resourceful self-starter who can create a well thought out press plan for each of our talent and shows to enhance publicity, pitching traditional and non-traditional media.
- Strong organizational, leadership and client/talent relations/customer service skills with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a high quality of work performed, both accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to work successfully in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment while staying positive.
- A great teammate available to also support fellow publicists and their projects when necessary.