Reporting to the Director of Communications, this role will support the Paramount+ publicity team across a wide range of responsibilities including: coverage tracking, booking talent travel and logistics, managing press screeners and more!
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Mar 27, 2023
This role will also work closely with the team to assist in the development and implementation of series press strategies/campaigns and work closely with internal teams across all Paramount+ departments as well as Paramount brand groups.
- Assist in preparing all necessary research for building strategies/campaigns for upcoming and current series
- Manage press screener delivery
- Monitor and compile press reports
- Book talent travel, including air, ground and lodging
- Update and maintain media lists and press contact information
- Help at events such as press junkets and press screenings
- Ensure vendor invoices and department finances are paid in a timely matter and manage cost tracking
- Help build and distribute press releases, programming notes and media alerts
- Be able to multi-task and shift at a moment's notice; good problem solver
- Must be very organized with great attention to detail; able to work within tight deadlines
- Great teammate with a "get it done" mentality
- 1+ years related experience in Public Relations or Marketing required (strong internship experience considered)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
Hiring Salary Range: $42,400.00 - 62,300.00.