The Promotion Producer, Creative Services is responsible for writing and producing on-air promotions, proof of performance, and station sponsorship spots.
Open to REMOTE work.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Feb 16, 2022
What you’ll do
- Conceptualize, write and edit on-air promotional spots for news, programming, web and special projects using multiple platforms
- Works closely with reporters and management staff on story development and promotional script ideas
- Organize promotion projects
- Analyze rundowns to coordinate the best on-air, social and digital marketing materials
- Provide analysis for digital audience engagement and review
- Track monthly analytics on all current social/digital platforms. Provide ways to optimize platform growth
- Work closely with the team on story development and promotional script ideas
- Work closely with affiliates to support programming on air and online
- Perform other duties as needed by management
What you'll bring:
Education & Experience/Certifications
- High School diploma (or GED) required. Bachelors degree preferred
- 1 - 3 years experience of writing or editing in local broadcast preferred
- At least two (2) years professional broadcasting marketing/promotions/creative services experiences required.
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of social media maintenance
- Understanding of Nielsen rating sheets
- Working knowledge of current creative suite for product development
- Superb attention to detail, time management skills, and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of postproduction television editing suites, with emphasis on Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with camera, audio and light equipment
- Working knowledge of MAC systems
- Valid driver's license and good driving record required. In addition, proof of insurance and liability coverage may be required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.