CUMULUS MEDIA | Atlanta, GA is in search of a hard-working Promotions Coordinator. Cumulus Atlanta is looking for a creative, uber organized, self-starting individual who loves music, events, social media, and promotions.
Live Event / On Location Services
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Jun 30, 2023
CUMULUS MEDIA | Atlanta, GA is in search of a hard-working Promotions Coordinator. Cumulus Atlanta is looking for a creative, uber organized, self-starting individual who loves music, events, social media, and promotions. Someone who can raise the bar for radio station promotions and giveaways for Cumulus Atlanta. Can you work with a team, come to play every day and have an out-of-box approach to any assignment? If you said yes, read on.
The Promotions Coordinator will coordinate all aspects of Promotions for the assigned stations. They will be responsible for creation and coordination of on-site events, client appearances, remotes, and contests, as directed by the Marketing and/or Promotions Director. Willing to work on location at station events, live broadcasts, concerts, and client events as needed.
- Facilitate all aspects of prizing and giveaways for their respective station(s), creating and executing promotional contests and concepts
- Write promotional proposals for promoters, and maintain promotions calendar and Station(s)’ prize closet. Will be responsible for working with our promoter partners, creating dynamic promotions as directed by Program Directors as well as Promotions Director
- Must be a true ambassador for our stations when dealing with our listeners and be able to professionally resolve any issues that arise as it pertains to prizing and giveaways
- Has in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, and more
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies for their respective stations, including content ideation and scheduling
- Ensures brand consistency and can speak as the voice of the stations
- Able to write relevant and engaging blog posts, concise copy for post captions, and able to give direction to the digital team
- Experience with Adobe editing products, and social media scheduling programs like Hootsuite is a plus
- The Promotions Event Coordinator must be a responsible self-starter who is highly motivated, dependable, detail oriented, able to think on their feet, make intelligent decisions, energetic and displays professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company.
- Clean driver’s record is a MUST. Previous radio experience and experience with sound equipment preferred.
- We need a multi-tasker with creative and organizational skills who is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Must be available to work days, late nights and weekend events and have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong Social Media skills with sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram