The Project Specialist, Originals - Peacock, is a dynamic, communicative, and highly organized individual. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the campaign team responsible for developing show creative for Peacock Original Content.
Greater New York City Area
Jan 24, 2023
This position requires tangible production management skills across one or all of video, print, digital and events. Exceptional communication and prioritization skills required.
This position will report to the Project Manager, Originals and will be a key stakeholder to creative, social, brand strategy, press and marketing teams within the Peacock Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
- Project coordinate all facets of creative development from strategy, production, through to delivery and execution for Peacock show campaigns
- Manage project planning, actions, and timelines, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Facilitate ownership over the entire campaign process, including versioning, approvals, and delivery of all final creative deliverables.
- Responsible for agenda-setting, meeting notes and dissemination of information on campaign-specific initiatives
- Serve as liaison for cross functional teams, including Activations and Press, to provide support when needed
- 2+ years' experience working on production centric projects
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
- Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
- Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
- Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
- Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
- Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
- Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000