NBCUniversal’s Creative Partnerships is seeking a Project Manager to support its growing advertising and sales business.
Position will help support strategy, production, and creative teams in the development and execution focused on but not limited to advertising partnership needs. This role requires working across multiple teams within a large media organization, excellent relationship skills and a high level of organization and time management. This function also requires the ability to find efficiencies in processes, budget and resources while working on fast paced projects. Position reports to the Project Director, Live Production and Project Management.
- Build effective, highly collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across multiple disciplines as well as external vendors as it relates to the creative development of the marketing initiatives
- Create and track all timelines and schedules from receiving the RFP through delivery and trafficking of all creative elements
- Manage the strategic, creative development and execution of NBCU’s advertising partnerships
- Present award-worthy book/reel/site, showcasing ability to execute amazing creative in addition to ability to write across different medias (print/broadcast/digital)
- Lead the communication and dissemination of information between all working teams
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all feedback from major stakeholders on creative elements
- Actively participant in strategic and creative brainstorms
- Continuously update project trackers or systems that communicate all information on the project development
- Field requests for all materials, both outgoing and incoming
- Manage all budgets pertaining to postproduction
- 5+ years project management and production experience
- Strong understanding of the creative community, especially writing and great conceptual thinking
- Strong communication skill, as well as strong conceptual and strategic skills
- Must be able to work in our New York offices in a hybrid capacity. Tuesday - Thursday on-site, remote Monday and Friday.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Salary Range; $95,000-$105,000; bonus eligible