We are seeking a Project Coordinator, Media Services for Paramount Pictures! This position is responsible for client servicing and media management within the Media Services Operations Group and reports to the Manager, Media Servicing Operations.
Greater Los Angeles Area
- Client focused customer service of domestic and international clients and distribution partners.
- Point-of-contact for Paramount Operating Division orders and requests for digital assets and deliverables.
- Crafting and tracking purchase orders for customers across all market segments.
- Balancing purchase orders against invoices for final approvals.
- Vendor/customer support for handling asset confirmation and/or rejections.
- Researching assets, both physical and digital.
- Data entry into multiple tracking and archive systems.
- Accountable for the status & due dates of elements being built for digital servicing.
- Works directly with Project Managers for day-to-day operational needs
- At least 1 year of proven experience in client services within a studio or major vendor.
- Ability to multitask projects and track status large volumes of materials and licensees.
- Strong grasp of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of traditional and advanced digital mastering and digital media workflows, processes, standards, materials, and techniques.
- Understanding of main stream encode and transcode systems along with commonly used codecs and Media Management.
- Foreign and Domestic Mastering related experience.
- Expert oral and written communication skills required to optimally communicate with Company personnel and outside parties.
- Detailed, organized, and process-based with ability to improve material-related issues.
- Maintains composure while working through complex job related tasks and challenging timelines.