White Turtle Studio, a Trailer Park Group company, is looking for an experienced Project Co-Ordinator to join us as we are growing our team in Mumbai. An opportunity to work on an array of international projects from Art Machine for brands like Netflix, HBO, Disney-Marvel to name a few.
We create and produce some of the world's most recognizable key art for film, TV/streaming and home media clients. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture—and we may be looking for you to join us as we build our team in Mumbai.
We are looking for the enthusiastic Project Co-Ordinator responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control, and completion of the project, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
Outgoing personality with great client communication skills & extremely fluent in English. Basic design sense required & an understanding of what the client requires along with time management skills & being responsible for day-to-day deliveries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define tasks and required resources
- Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Strong Communication Skills
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Fluent in English
- Ensuring timely deliveries of project
- Planning & Work management
- Speaking to clients daily
- Working with outside vendors for any additional requirements
- Lead Quality assurance
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
The candidate will be servicing some of the largest brands in the world & hence responsibility & communication is of the highest priority. It primarily involves coordination between graphic designers & clients to ensure a smooth flow of correct & timely deliveries. You will be a part of a larger team that includes data managers, design heads, graphic designers, illustrators & art directors.
- 2-3 years entertainment marketing agency experience helpful
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- High caliber of organization
- Assertiveness in deadlines and coordination of project work, ensuring finished on time and on budget
WORKING AT TRAILER PARK GROUP
We believe that great work is only possible with great people. We want to find people who believe in our mission, vision and values and feel inspired to grow while they’re here. Our approach to flexibility is called “Work Your Way”, You have flexibility to work remotely or in the office. Work where you can do your best work.