The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Sep 29, 2023
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Develop and implement both programmatic and digital media strategies to drive global subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- Successfully apply media strategy and manage robust portfolio within existing programmatic and digital channels (i.e. display, native, video, audio, etc.)
- Execute, manage, and optimize programmatic media campaigns to meet or exceed strict direct response goals
- Optimize budget across programmatic placements to deliver a positive return on marketing spend
- Develop and evaluate publisher RFPs while effectively utilizing media research tools and resources to create strong media plan recommendations
- Explore, negotiate, and manage relationships with DSPs, publishers with Auction capabilities, SSPs, and data partners
- Develop and test new audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
- Track, monitor, and optimize performance against key KPIs
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high-impact paid media campaigns and initiatives
- Collaborate cross-channel, with a larger paid media team, to align on performance trends to ensure holistic team success
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
- 2+ years of paid media & acquisition experience required, with at least 1 year of programmatic experience
- Direct response experience is a must
- Hands-on keyboard executional experience in Google’s Display & Video 360 and/or Verizon Media DSP required
- Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management, and in-dash optimization techniques
- Ability to strategically assess new opportunities and make data-driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
- Media agency experience
- Global/international media buying experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Communications, or Advertising; OR equivalent professional work experience
The hiring range for this position in New York is $78,584.00 to $98,230.00 per year based on a 40-hour work week.