We are seeking a SUPERSTAR Production Technician. Composes and frames camera shots using robotic cameras.
We are seeking a SUPERSTAR Production Technician.
· Composes and frames camera shots using robotic cameras
· Directs live and recorded newscasts, interviews, and other tapings using Grass Valley Ignite
· Use Ignite Events to code shows in ENPS
· Sets up studio, lights, and microphones
· Assists in setup, directing, breakdown of field productions
· Cleans and maintains sets
· Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· High School Diploma required, degree in related field preferred
· Experience in television, film or post-production preferred
· Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production, and engineering staff
· Detail oriented
· Willingness to learn new equipment and techniques
· Basic computer knowledge including Adobe Premiere
· Ability to handle high stress environment with deadline pressures
· Willing to work weekends and holidays
· Must have a valid Driver’s License
· Must be eligible to work in the United States
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Production Assistant must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, and make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions or outdoors during remote broadcasts. In addition, the Production Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools, or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions. Must be able to climb 12' ladder. Must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds