Nickelodeon Animation Studios: Manages the daily activities of the production.
Manages the daily activities of the production.
- Communicate with Line Producer daily regarding the status of the department.
- Coordinate the workflow for all supervisors and artists in the Storyboard Department.
- Keep accurate daily output information of all departments and enforce deadlines.
- Alert LP of potential problems and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Update key production personnel on the status of all areas of production; track assets and assignments.
- Maintain and distribute weekly production schedule with accurate information to upper management and production staff.
- Run weekly department meetings.
- Supervise Production Coordinator, Executive Assistant, and Production Assistants, assist Line Producer in hiring, performance reviews, and terminations for these positions.
- Oversee preparation production materials for shipping.
- Manage schedule to ensure production meets strict deadlines. Some of these duties include:
- Troubleshoot problem.
- Coordinate and supervise vendor studios.
- Coordinate and supervise freelance production staff.
- Assist in scheduling of key production personnel.
- Schedule production meetings as necessary.
- Assist with ancillary projects; assist LP with special projects.
- Act as primary liaison with vendor studio(s).
- Facilitate communication in a timely manner between production unit and outside studio regarding production issues, questions, and materials.
- Draft and coordinate all new hire paperwork for freelancers.
- Update Human Resources monthly on all freelance activity.
- Review and approve weekly time sheets and payroll for all union and non-union freelancers.
- Prepare paperwork for Final Delivery and send to Post Supervisor including As Broadcast Scripts, Credits, and other Post Materials.
- Gather and submit new hire information to Human Resources.
- Coordinate Facilities and IS&T requests.
- Coordinate materials for festivals, awards, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess knowledge of animation production process.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Knowledge of EPBudgeting, Shotgun, FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
BA/BS preferred, or 2 – 3 years of production experience, animation preferred, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Weekly Hiring Salary Range: $1,300.00 - 1,550.00.