Trailer Park Group: We are currently seeking a talented finishing artist to join our team. Applicants must be well versed in RGB & CMYK workflows.
This role will be performing color manipulations, retouching, photo composition, color proofs, and printer-specific color corrections or modifications for creative visuals & posters. This position's focus is on retouching digital\print images with an emphasis on high-end creatives, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create and design digital collateral for digital and print.
- Research assets, select photography and mask images for design team usage.
- Selecting colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Make design/copy revisions on existing material and adapt creative to diverse sizes and formats.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications
- QA design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Other duties as assigned by creative supervisor
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Knowledge of Windows\Mac OS and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Takes direction and constructive feedback well and can perform assigned tasks in a timely and productive manner.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas with quick turnaround times
- A positive attitude that contributes to the overall success of a collaborative environment.
- Good creative problem-solving skills with the desire to learn and assist others on your team.
- Previous industry experience creating and executing key art for film and TV, preferably within a fast-paced design agency setting, is not mandatory but preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising or Graphic Design studies is expected.
- A relevant online portfolio or PDF of your current work, displaying strong conceptual, design and typography skills.