CUMULUS MEDIA | (Eugene) is searching for an experienced Production Director. The Production Director will be responsible for operating our production and must have a strong background and passion for music and spoken word radio.
Audio / Music / Sound
Eugene, Oregon Area
Oct 03, 2022
Energy, enthusiasm, and experience within the radio production realm is a must. You will be responsible for all aspects of production for our terrestrial and streaming platforms, including spot writing and production, conducting client recording sessions, working with sales to develop client production, station imaging.
We’re looking for a track record of success. Top candidates will be versatile and possess exceptional Production Director skills. The best candidates will be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and react in a calm and decisive way when dealing with challenging situations. Excellent writing and production skills to image and help brand our stations and grow advertising clients are essential. People skills and the ability to work closely with talent, department heads and a talented sales team are critical.
- Applicants must learn to operate our systems, proprietary and nonproprietary.
- You should be able to operate within a normal 8am-5pm workday and have the ability to be flexible outside of those hours should the need arise.
- The best candidates will be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and react in a calm and decisive way in stressful situations.
- Excellent writing and production skills to image and brand your stations are essential. People skills and the ability to work closely and positively with talent, other department heads and an aggressive sales team are critical.
- Minimum 2 years of successful radio/production experience.
- Strong social and digital experience.
- Savvy computer skills and proficiency with music/production editing software.
- Ability to multi-task and the discipline to focus on what is the highest and best use of your time
- On-Air experience preferred with the ability to handle voice tracked shift on one or more of our stations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with air staff, departments and clients
- Creative and strategic problem solver
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally mandated accommodations