Paramount: Internships are available to students who will be Juniors, Seniors, or Master's students in the fall of 2024. Creative Development handles the creation of digital and linear projects from initial pitch to premiere. This could include scripted, unscripted series, specials, docs, as well as short form stunts.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 06, 2023
Jun 10, 2024
- Internships are available to students who will be Juniors, Seniors, or Master's students in the fall of 2024. If you are a graduating Senior, please check our website for full-time job opportunities.
- You must be available to intern full-time (5 days a week/36-40 hours a week) for 10 weeks total starting in June.
- Internship format varies based on department (i.e. 100% in-person, 100% remote, or hybrid).
- Internships are paid at a competitive standard hourly rate (school credit is optional).
Exciting perks tailored just for you!
- Speaker series with industry experts
- Unique networking opportunities & social events
- Complimentary Paramount+ with Showtime subscription during your internship
- Workshops on crafting your resume, nailing interviews and career strategy
- 1:1 mentorship, volunteer opportunities, on-the-job learning and so much more!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Sunday, December 31st
Creative Development handles the creation of digital and linear projects from initial pitch to premiere. This could include scripted, unscripted series, specials, docs, as well as short form stunts. These teams work with writers, producers and show runners to create content that utilizes new storytelling formats and new production models. These teams identify and craft new concepts for the network and guiding the creative process from ideation through series pickup (and all the steps in between).
Production provides general assistance to production employees, coordinators, production managers and producers. Assist in the preparation of production materials. Organize the production unit’s physical and digital files and assets. Assist managers, producers, and coordinators throughout production with various show-related responsibilities. Assist with all design breakdowns. Prepare domestic and overseas shipping documents. Help out wherever it’s needed.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist production with location scouting
- Update production databases
- Assist producers with brainstorming and pitching
- Distribute “hot sheets” on set
- Take notes during meetings
- Assist with assembling props for upcoming shoots
- Transcribe and edit production footage