Atlanta, GA The Freelance Production Coordinator is an entry level position which will play a vital role in assisting the Turner Sports Production Management team with various elements of production management.
Greater Atlanta Area
This role will support both the remote and in-studio components of the department. Due to this, the schedule is varied and could include nights and weekends at times. This role requires someone who is a self-starter, who can take a task and make it their own. This position requires someone who can prioritize their own tasks and schedule and is effective at managing up by anticipating needs.
- Book production team travel for remotes
- Keep track of all above the line freelance staff active status and handle all onboarding for above the line freelancers
- Work with Payroll for timely payment of freelance staff
- Process freelancer expenses and per diem
- Support Production Manager Associate with studio duties, including, but not limited to, communication with crew and production, compiling comprehensive production schedules, booking scenic support, overseeing runners, providing catering details, on-site support, etc.
- Be generally available to provide full support to this department to whatever needs may arise and work unconventional work hours
- Complete tasks on deadline for time sensitive material
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week + potential for overtime
- Must have good communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Time management and organizational skills: must be able to meet deadlines, have extreme attention to detail, and juggle different personalities
- 1-3 years of production experience preferred but not necessary
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands