You are a motivated tam player who will help to support the operations and production teams for our new brand studio.
Reporting to our Director of Operations, you will bring organization and consistency, through our early growth stages, and as we become a fully scaled business unit.
• Provide administrative assistance to Operations Director, Leadership, and Production Team as needed with invoices, scheduling meetings, overall production assistance, etc.
• Collection, organization, distribution, filing of relevant materials (e.g. invoices, onboarding paperwork, receipts, releases etc.)
• Assist team in ordering supplies as needed and approved
• Provide effective cover, backup and support for Production and Operations Director
• Take meeting notes and communicate following steps
• Provide impeccable follow-through on production and operations tasks
• Assist with productions and production runs
• Scheduling, booking transportation/travel for production and business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
• 2+ year of experience as office/admin/exec/team assistant, coordinator or similar
• Production experience in a fast-paced, media environment is preferred but not required
• Experience in vendor setup and financial processes
• Beginner to intermediate skills in Excel
• Self-starter and attentive to details
• Exceptional organizational, communication skills are required
• Fluent in Spanish