As a production coordinator for SCADFILM, you will work with the programming team to produce and execute signature events, such as SCAD AnimationFest and SCAD tvFest, as well as exclusive screenings, master classes and industry workshops.
You will establish and manage event schedules for virtual and on-ground events, handle guest travel logistics, and work directly with technical directors to coordinate production needs. You will have a role in program development, including conducting research and pre-interviews, and serve as host during festivals and events.
Among other duties, you will assist with ticketing and attendance management, maintain event files and spreadsheets, and provide administrative support to the executive director and SCADFILM team. You will also attend industry events on behalf of SCADFILM.
The successful candidate demonstrates spectacular interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, as well confidence when interacting with high-profile guests, students, staff, and faculty. Experience with live events or productions that require effective and efficient multitasking of high-priority tasks is vital, as is the flexibility to accommodate last-minute schedule changes. Travel coordination experience is also essential, including with global travel.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally with limited notice as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, Zoom Business, and Adobe Acrobat
- At least two years of professional experience in on-ground and virtual events, film and television production, creative agency production management, or closely related field
- Familiarity with Canva, Adobe Spark and Premiere, and Salesforce
- Experience with back-end management of online ticketing services such as Eventbrite or SquadUP
Certificates, licenses, and registrations: Valid driver's license and good driving history
Work Hours: The university work week is Sunday through Saturday. Most offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. To accommodate business needs, employees may be assigned to other workdays and/or hours, including weekends and evenings.