Working with the production manager to maintain production schedules and tasks to meet client deadlines.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 07, 2022
- Working with the production manager to maintain production schedules and tasks to meet client deadlines.
- Working with all parties to ensure quality of product. This includes working with talent (actors, producers, directors, etc.) for consistency of creative vision.
- Ensure external partners and internal operational teams are processing and delivering priorities as required to meet client expectations.
- Assist booking voice talent across multiple projects.
- Handle intercompany file and document coordination. (Source materials and scripts.)
- Proactively identify potential issues/problems with ongoing projects and communicate with internal teams.
- Participate in development and execution of new processes and procedures.
- Help track talent contracts and invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Production or Post-production experience.
- Understanding of the television distribution industry helpful. Especially regarding the audio field.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, inventory, internet, order processing, project management, and database software. This includes the ability to adapt to proprietary systems.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.