We are looking for a Production Coordinator to assist our VP of Production Marketing and Manager of Production at full capacity in obtaining all promotional marketing materials for FOX Entertainment award-winning campaigns.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Nov 28, 2022
In this role, you will have the opportunity to see and learn the in's and out's of how Fox Entertainment creates and distribute our content through a productions/promotion lens, and we want someone who is eager to learn and ready to join in and hit the ground running.
- Tracking show material delivery dates for all incoming media AV assets for FOX campaigns for the marketing division.
- Secure file management and organization of all production documents with internal teams and external creative vendors.
- Knowledge of key production personnel and show progress (i.e. call sheets, production reports, scripts one line schedules).
- Work with Fox Post Technology and Operations to plan and troubleshoot system issues.
- Obtain and overseeing stock footage asset requests and licensing for promotion use.
- Convey technical information to editors and writer producers for shot restrictions including VFX and color information.
- Follow up on issues as they occur to make sure they are completed; this can be from making sure approvals are made to assuring that other departments have completed tasks or other actions that is necessary for Production Marketing to receive.
- Contact talent and copyright holders for clips planned to be included in concept spots for promos.
- Work closely with the Content Ops team to ensure availability of AV assets (dailies, linecuts, rough cut, finals, etc.) and all documents are accurate for the department.
- Direct contact with post facilities, post supervisors and producers, ensuring all materials and adhering to network delivery requirements.
- Managing QC process, understanding and being able to resolve delivery issues relating to AV assets for assigned titles/shows.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience with high-volume production coordination
- Familiarity with Avid, Premiere Pro and Media Encoder
- Basic understanding of frame rate, codecs, resolutions, and delivery specs
- Extensive knowledge of BOX, Monday, Aspera and Acrobat applications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in fast paced environment
- Must be flexible and demonstrates ability to adapt to business needs
- Willingness to work after hours and on weekends
- Timely communication