We are looking for a full-time Production Coordinator to join the growing production team in London.
London, United Kingdom
Oct 27, 2022
The candidate will be a committed and hardworking individual, who is very adaptable and willing to jump across various tasks simultaneously throughout the day. We’re looking for someone who has a keen interest in the production process and is willing to learn and progress with the team with the intention of eventually taking on more responsibility and growing with the company into the future.
• Provide assistance on the production of animated digital content across a wide range of
projects and brands. We are looking for someone at an early stage in their career, ideally
with previous experience in animation, who is looking to develop within this industry.
• Help with a variety of tasks as needed on a day-to-day basis, including research, admin, file
management, and assisting with pre-production and production processes, as well as small
video and visual editing tasks
- Previous experience in a junior production role within animation is a plus.
- Being part of a growing company, any number of extra skills to bring to the role, such as fluency in a second language or a visual artist skillset will be highly valued, although this is not a requirement for the role.
- Great time management
- Proficiency in Adobe products - particularly Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Extremely organize, motivate, adaptable, diverse skills, and personable.
- This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career in animation production within the kids digital space.