The Production Coordinator oversees the hundreds of concerts and events that take place each academic year.
- Performs and coordinates the audio and video recording of events; streams, edits, distributes, transfers, and archives materials; oversees theatrical lighting, video production, sound reinforcement and general stage/event management.
- Train student workers serving as stage, house, and technical crew; oversee practicum training and scheduling for students in the Music Industry major; Coordinate student recitals, dress rehearsals, School of Music facility reservations, and locker rentals.
- Oversee facilities management for the school.
Disclaimer: This job requisition provides a high-level job definition. It is not intended to provide a comprehensive or exclusive list of job duties. As such, job duties and/or responsibilities within the context of this job requisition may change at the discretion the employee’s direct supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area; or a combination of education and related experience.
- Production management experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of lighting and sound systems, maintenance, and construction abilities, and basic rigging knowledge.
- College/Business Unit: College of the Arts
- Department: School of Music
- Location: Atlanta Campus
- Shift: 8:30 AM - 5:15 PM | M - F
- Salary : $35,000 - $46,000
- Pay Grade: 9
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Job Type: Full Time (Benefits Eligible)
- Job Posting: 05/27/22, 4:11:47 PM
- Closing Date: 06/26/22, 11:59:00 PM
Preferred Hiring Qualifications:
- Experience supervising student workers
- Working knowledge of GSU facilities management policies and procedures
- Proficiency with databasing and event management software or platforms
Please include your resume and cover letter with your application. Candidates who move forward in the search process will be asked to provide a professional portfolio of sample recordings and videos.