This is a demanding, fast-paced role providing comprehensive assistance and support to the Executive Producer and Co-Hosts of The View.
Flex Type Hybrid - This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Greater New York City Area
Jun 23, 2022
EP Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage phone, schedule, coordinate meetings
- Act as the liaison between the Executive Producer and the Producers to ensure that EP is able to oversee all creative projects and decisions involving daily segments
- Take meeting notes and publish summaries of production meetings, pitch meetings and Integrations meetings.
- Assist on field shoots – collecting releases, running items, and assisting the talent with any and all needs
Co-Host Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist the co-hosts with all needs relating to The View (update schedules, check on availability for Post Tapes, coordinate press with publicity director)
- Open and organize all dressing rooms, prepare any co-host morning needs including coffee, breakfast, etc. Update the scheduling board outside co-hosts dressing room.
- Create weekly materials and guest schedules for upcoming weeks of production.
- Work with Corporate Initiatives to vet any charity/ticket auction requests from the co-hosts
- Arrange all transportation needs
- Correspond directly with hosts and any agents, personal assistants, and publicists for all View
- related content
- Liaise with bookers, publicists, and production companies to set screenings and get all materials for the hosts
- Send out daily call sheets detailing the next day’s production schedule and monthly talent calendars
- Act as the sole show assistant for 5 celebrity co-hosts.
- Assist Booking PA with Guest arrangements when necessary.
- Minimum one year of experience in a live production/talk show setting or as an executive assistant
- Strong organization skills are a must with ability to work under extreme deadlines
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with various social media including instagram, tiktok, etc
- Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Experience managing multiple calendars and scheduling meetings for executives/talent.