Nickelodeon Animation Studio: Support VP, Senior Director, Director, and Manager on current series, development, productions and studio operational tasks.
Greater New York City Area
Dec 12, 2022
- Support Senior Director and Director on maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings
- Organize and prepare for meetings, conference calls/video conferences
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Reconcile and submit expense reports for production and corporate expenses
- Working with Senior Director, show teams, security, building services and HR to coordinate studio events and culture
- Support with planning & design of studio space
- Generate & facilitate Freelance Agreements, Project Deal Terms, 3rd party contracts, start paperwork and process background checks
- Support on payments and set up for vendors via internal programs FileMaker Pro, Ariba, and SAP
- Support on freelance payroll for individuals
- Keep up-to-date on high level of correspondence with vendors, creative teams, freelancers and inter-departmentally
- Creating and updating various production management trackers and documents
- Support prepping finance re-classes and accruals
- Attend and take notes in production meetings when necessary
- Assist with Production runs when necessary
- BA/BS preferred, or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Interest in production management and Children’s media.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented person; ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and be flexible.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Knowledge of ShotGrid, FileMaker Pro, Airtable, and Photoshop a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced production environment.
- Proactive, self-starter.
- Capable of keeping sensitive information confidential.
Hiring Salary Range: $37,440.00 - 41,600.00.