The News Department at TelevisaUnivision in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Production Assistant to join our team!
Greater Atlanta Area
Jun 24, 2022
Candidate should be a self- starter with stellar communication skills. Must have a positive attitude and highly organized. Must be able to perform well under the pressure of a live news environment. The successful candidate must be driven and a quick learner.
- Shoot and edit news b-roll using broadcasting cameras.
- Operate studio cameras and broadcasting equipment.
- Operate audio consoles (basic knowledge).
- Help journalists to cover and develop stories.
- Newsgathering and newsroom assistance.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in television and/or similar fields.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of television equipment and editing software (Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro)
- Must have and maintain a good driving record.
- Must be bilingual: Spanish/English
- Must be able to perform well under pressure, meet daily deadlines, and respond quickly to changes.
- Must be organized, highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Work flexible hours, including holidays, weekends and evenings.