Production Assistant will be responsible for assisting with daily studio and field production.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 09, 2023
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist with technical operations in the studio including operating teleprompter.
- Assist and manage floor and studio production setup
- Assist with studio camera operations
- Assist with operating on-screen and studio graphics as needed
- Work with studio directors to minimize last minute complications
- Prepare camera equipment for air, route external outputs as required and anticipate control room needs.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Assist with guest segments and elements
- Assist with social media
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills, including grammar, storytelling abilities and news judgment.
- Possess strong fundamental understanding of video and audio production equipment capabilities.
- Knowledge and demonstration of creativity, editorial judgment, journalistic ethics and libel laws.
- Ability to execute time sensitive decisions
- Willing to work varied shifts
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred
- 2 years previous newsroom experience preferred