The Production Assistant/Runner will need to be a passionate, motivated, and driven person with an entrepreneurial spirit, resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. In addition, the Production Assistant/Runner will secure the resources necessary to facilitate their department’s needs, so they can deliver results in-line with the company’s standards.
Greater Chicago Area
Feb 07, 2022
The position collaborates with internal and external clients to minimize expenses. The scope of this position encompasses a 24-hour, 7 day a week operation.
What will you do?
Specific Functions/Activities SUMMARY:
- Transportation of crew to and from airports, hotels, stores, etc before, during and after shows
- Purchasing various products/materials that is required at local stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Wholefoods, Guitar Center etc.)
- Facilitating crew meal orders with local restaurants
- Coordinating laundry pickups with the tour at approved vendors
- Cash reconciliation
- Miscellaneous work on an as needed basis
- Good driving record and fully insured with active Driver’s License.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Personal vehicle not required, but strongly encouraged.
- Must be highly flexible and have the ability to work long hours.
- Knowledge of Chicago and the surrounding areas including restaurants and local stores.
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and possess problem solving abilities.
- Must be reliable, extremely responsible and have a positive attitude.
- Must show complete discretion about work.
What do you need to succeed?
- Requires a high school diploma/GED.
- Experience in audio and video production, or an equivalent combination
- Ability to effectively communicate both in written and verbal form in English
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
- Willingness and ability to travel to other locations as required.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.