The Production Assistant provides general support to Peacock Brand Creative Team, from the production of consumer marketing creative to the daily workflow and digital/media management of a high-volume production operations Marketing team.
- Screen, log and sub-clip footage for Creative Directors, Writer/Producers and Preditors often under deadline.
- Facilitate video production by working with department coordinator to collect, organize and upload a high volume video assets and other source material for external creative vendors and various internal partners.
- Perform quality control of video deliveries to ensure execution is as intended by the creative producers, and that tags, branding, captions, spelling and messaging within creative is accurate and on-brand, checking that file names and technical specification are correct. Flag content, branding and technical concerns to supervisor and key production point people. Keep detailed track of all redeliveries and ongoing changes of deliverables by knowing all work orders and daily shiplists in great detail.
- Effectively communicate on-going workflow process with supervisor and other key personnel.
- Keep track of all department activities and support the overall workflow by knowing in detail how department software applications function and helping others know how to use applications correctly.
- Along with Production Coordinator, maintain log of incoming and outgoing video assets and hard drives.
- Run point with messenger services and FedEx to send and receive hard drives and other time-sensitive materials.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook and ability to learn a variety of software apps; experience with the Adobe Suite (i.e.,Photoshop, Premiere) preferred
• Experience with digital delivery/video asset management a plus (Airtable, MediaShuttle, VProd)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• A demonstrated interest in supporting a large creative and operations team; self-starter, problem-solver and extremely motived to collaborate with creative and production team members
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Exhibits diplomacy and cooperation: is organized, responsible, accurate, and able to work well under deadline.
• Team-oriented and ready to work hard on any task with enthusiasm and an interest in the outcome.
• Excellent written and verbal skills; has a positive outlook when problem solving and strong multi-tasking skills.
• Able to work as a team player with a flexible schedule.
• Able to track a high volume of loose ends and report issues to the appropriate parties; able to juggle multiple projects all with moving parts; works well under pressure
• Has patience to trouble-shoot issues from the technical to the mundane with a constant eye on quality control.
• Excellent communication skills – able to articulate issues with an eye toward successful resolution.
• Hard-working and committed to the high volume demands of post production
• Can observe processes and make suggestions to improve them to make the team better
• Flexible, can track priorities in a fast changing environment, and adjust as needed
• A fan of television, movies and pop culture a bonus