Graphics Producer: Produce, Create, Research & Generate Graphics for Pre/Post Shows & any other scheduled Linear programs.
Work closely with Producers & Show Pilots/Directors on Graphic Ideas/Style/Layout & implementing graphics/video in Studio Monitors.
San Francisco Bay Area
- Generate Segment/Breakdown/Story Ideas for Pre/Post Game Shows
- Work as a Fill-In Associate Producer: Perform all the duties of an Associate Producer when needed including creating & generating story/segment/breakdown ideas, using our Libero segment breakdown program, editing & writing highlights, contributing to social media coverage & field producing.
- Stage Manager: Work on-site at games helping the talent & producer on Game Day.
- Log Content: Logging any content including games, game melts, interviews or any other content.
- Communicate and collaborate across Production, Creative, Editorial & Digital Departments
- Minimum of (1) one year experience in television production
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have knowledge of Bay Area sports teams & National sports teams
- Familiarity with newsgathering systems, nonlinear editing and graphics
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work overtime with short notice
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Please tell this employer you found the listing at Productions.com