MSNBC is looking for an exceptional Production Assistant for Early TODAY. This position is an overnight role (Sunday night to Friday morning).
Greater New York City Area
Aug 10, 2022
- Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
- Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
- Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
- Print scripts for anchors
- Assist in compiling research for anchors, maintaining on-air updates during live program.
- Gather information on breaking stories for anchors to relay on air.
- Pitch stories on a daily basis
- Train to edit video for shows
- Train to write on air stories
- Manage breaking news for both MSNBC and NBC Network Television
- Coordinate with team on social media
- At least one year of news production experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
- Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
- Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.