PIC Collective is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and fun PRODUCTION ASSISTANT with an interest in Producing in film and motion graphics to work on cool projects which includes everything from film title sequences, commercials, video games, on-air branding and content packages, as well as logo design.
Must be proficient with Mac computers, and experience in Word, Excel, Photoshop, After Effects is a plus.
General office duties include but are not limited to the following:
– Answering phones (limited, as we mostly only email), checking voicemail, taking notes on business calls, managing calendars, giving reminders, working with InDesign, Dropbox, Google Sheets, Vimeo, WeTransfer, social media, Mailchimp, and Zoom.
– Being able to effectively and concisely write emails to artists and clients
– Archiving projects to hard-drives, and uploading files via FTP to the client.
– Aside from the general office duties assistants will have an opportunity to assist creatively on projects.
Must be efficient, organized, punctual, and able to follow through and complete tasks on deadlines. Must have a positive attitude! We are looking for someone willing to learn new things, see things through, and do whatever is necessary to get the job done. A car is a bonus.
You must be able to work in our offices in LA.
Please email us your resume and your availability at info @ picagency.com. We would like to interview as soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.50 – $20.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
We meet with clients and artists via phone or zoom rather than in person.
- Graphic design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location