WHBQ in Memphis, TN is looking for a Production Assistant to join our growing team! Production Assistants are trained to perform any one of the various production roles during live newscasts.
Greater Memphis Area
Effective October 1, 2021, all newly hired CMG employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
Positions include Camera, TelePrompTer, Floor Manager, Audio Operator and Graphic/Video Playback operator.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Applicants must demonstrate problem solving abilities, creativity, initiative, and a desire to grow within the organization
- Attention to detail is a must in the execution of each of the roles as one of the final gatekeepers before our product is transmitted over the air
- Willingness to learn new and challenging roles
- Ideal candidate would be working toward a degree in related field
- Required to sit or stand for long periods of time
- May be required to do some lifting and or moving of equipment (less than 50lbs)
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Some College and or experience working in live production environment