Production Assistants are trained to perform any one of the various production roles during and in-between live newscasts.
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Memphis Area
Dec 01, 2022
Positions include Camera, Teleprompter, Floor Manager, Audio Operator, Editor and Chyron Graphics and video Playback operator.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Applicants must demonstrate problem solving abilities, creativity, initiative, and a desire to grow within the organization.
- Must be team-first oriented, committed to the work, faithful to the schedule and have a positive attitude towards it all.
- Attention to detail is a must in the execution of each of the roles, as one of the final gatekeepers before our product is transmitted over the air.
- Willingness to learn new and challenging roles.
- Required to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- May be required to do some lifting and or moving of equipment (less than 50lbs).
- Some College and or experience working in live production environment.
- This position reports to the Operations Manager and is directly supervised by an on-shift director.
- Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.