In this role, you will report to a supervising producer, and collaborate with teams and channels across BuzzFeed. You'll produce content for multiple platforms (TikTok, Facebook, Youtube). You'll also have the opportunity to pitch and develop new concepts and series for BuzzFeed talent.
Greater Los Angeles Area
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently-being able to fully execute greenlit projects and confidently run a shoot. But they should also be open to collaboration and receptive to feedback.
- Pitch and brainstorm new series, formats and pilot ideas in collaboration with EP and Supervising Producer
- Partner with internal BuzzFeed talent to build fresh concepts based on their skills and interests
- Coordinate and organize shoots for greenlit projects, and based on our needs, shoot and edit your content
- Collaborate with other producers, supervising producer and EP during the post process
- Develop an understanding of and familiarity with existing BuzzFeed brands and channels in order to adapt/improve existing formats
- A passion for development with the ability to concept, pitch, and champion content ideas
- 2-5 years experience at producer level with a proven track record at well-regarded digital production companies, or equivalent
- A proven ability to create engaging original content online
- Experience producing and editing content for various social platforms
- The ability to multitask and work creatively as a team in a high-pressure environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects throughout the various stages of production
- Boundless creativity
- All job applications must be received through the official BuzzFeed Jobs board (https://www.buzzfeed.com/about/jobs), including referrals. It is BuzzFeed's practice to not schedule job interviews until after an application is submitted through our jobs board.
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, and more
- An attractive and equitable compensation package, including salary and stock options
- A generous benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more.