Nickelodeon is looking to add an experienced, creative, rock-star Social Producer to our expanding social creative team.
If you ever dreamed of running the Double Dare obstacle course, know all the words to the Victorious and Double Dare theme songs, quote SpongeBob on the regular AND have experience creating thumb-stopping social content that’s timely, relative, and FUN, keep on reading.
In this role, you will create best-in-class social-first content for Nickelodeon’s owned accounts as well as collaborate with our rising-star talent to help build and maintain their social presences. You are comfortable on set, working hand in hand with talent, concepting ideas, writing scripts, shooting and editing video. This team produces a lot of content at a quick pace, so the ability to juggle various projects at once is key.
- Execute against briefs and create highly engaging social-first content for primary (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitch) and secondary (Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest) social platforms.
- Represent social on the ground, on set and with talent.
- Brainstorm and produce new content types and templates.
- Maintain production schedules for assigned content. Work against project due dates and budgets to deliver as needed.
- Organize, plan and complete shoot-based content.
- Analyze performance of social content and optimize for future executions.
- Foster & maintain relationships with the Nickelodeon show production teams, working with EICs, showrunners, directors & crew to create social content for franchise & legacy properties.
- Uphold a culture that encourages risk taking and places a premium on ideas, creativity and innovation.
- Minimum of 2 years of social creative experience.
- LA-based; willingness to travel for location shoots.
- Previous experience with social CMS and publishing tools, such as Sprinklr.
- Proficiency in the Adobe creative suite particularly Photoshop, Premiere is a requirement and After Effects strongly encouraged.
- Prior experience working with talent and familiarity with production environments.
- Hands-on production and editing skills.
- Proficiency in creating content for and publishing to all major social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, and awareness of emerging trends and platforms.
- Expert at social platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills!
- Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a large, complex, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Some proficiency with short-form/social content production, from shooting, editing and post-production work is preferable.
- Experience in lighting and sound capture techniques a plus.