The TT Games Returnship programme is a six month paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce.
TT Games was acquired by Warner Bros. in 2007 and went on to develop the hit LEGO games franchise. The company is proud to continue its mission to be the leading publisher of interactive entertainment for young gamers and their families.
Your New Role…
- The TT Games Returnship programme is a six month paid returnship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce.
- We are open to applicants with various levels of experience, and role compensation will subsequently be dependent on experience.
- The programme has been opened with the intention to provide full-time employment opportunities to anyone looking to resume a career following a long term career break for personal circumstances such as (but not limited to) full-time caregiving. If you feel this opportunity is right for you, we'd love to hear from you by way of an application.
- You will be a key member of the Production group on a AAA multi-platform console game. Reporting to a Production Director, you will have responsibility for scheduling, organising, and tracking work within assigned areas of a project.
- We intend to hire these positions on a hybrid-working basis (from our Knutsford studio), but can review remote working arrangements in the UK as part of the application and selection process.
- We will prioritise applicants who currently hold Right to Work in the UK, as we may not be able to extend work authorisation for this role.
- We may also be able to accommodate part-time contracts for these roles, and will review on a case-by-case basis as part of the application steps.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Working with the team at all levels to identify and specify work.
- Maintaining schedules
- Reporting challenges/risks to senior staff, and taking pro-active steps where possible to solve problems in the best interests of the project
- Maintaining the JIRA database to ensure all data is in the correct location and has the correct classification/priority
- Holding meetings and reviews, taking concise and comprehensive notes, and ensuring action points are followed up
- Working with QA to ensure any testing requirements are covered.
- Building and tagging versions of the project
- Undertaking relevant on-the-job training to develop your skills further
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work to strict deadlines
- Prior experience in video games development or Production roles
- Highly organised and proactive, with excellent communication skills
- Practical and methodical approach to problem solving
If this opportunity excites you but your current skills or past experience don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to still apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles within our team.
- Applications Close - 21st July 2023 (we may have to close the application window earlier in the case of overwhelming response).
- We intend to conclude our selection process and award roles by August 4th 2023.
- We intend to have our new cohort of Returners start their roles, on September 5th 2023.
- - This would put the end date of the roles at March 8th 2024, pending any role extension or conversion.