This role is responsible for assisting in the prep, planning and development of a compelling PPM friendly morning show on KISS 104.1
Audio / Music / Sound
Greater Atlanta Area
Apr 28, 2022
Keep a running list of shows, artists and celebrities that will be in the market and book interviews for the morning show. Maintain a list of contacts with relevant PR people, influencers in Atlanta and for television networks / record label / artist management companies.
The ideal candidate is well organized, self-motivated and an effective multi-tasker who works well with a team. Must have a high energy and passion for radio and digital media. Possess great creative instincts, can motivate talent and understands what drives engaging content. You have a competitive attitude that drives you to win and don’t mind getting up before the sun.
- Execution of daily on-air duties
- Answer and edit phone calls for on air use
- Edit audio and video in studio on the fly
- Coordinate in studio guest visits and interviews
- Operating the control room board
- Commercial production assignments
- Personal appearances at station/community events
- Sales appearances/remotes
- Daily social media engagement on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Monitoring commercial logs
- Ensuring promotions and contests are executed flawlessly
What We Look For
- Excellent communicator, very creative and must possess audio/video skills.
- Passion for music, topical entertainment stories and a clear understanding of how to communicate across the various social media platforms.
- Experience using Wide Orbit or similar automation equipment.
- Ability to understand how to curate custom show content to help accomplish digital strategies and on-air product goals.
- Knowledge of Adobe Audition preferred but not necessary.