We are hiring a Game Operations Producer to integrate gameplay, game modes, and game features into our show narratives, in partnership with our Production, Sales, Creative, and Technical teams to be included in the original programming for the Crown Channel on Twitch.
Key job responsibilities
• The candidate will be responsible for the ideation and integration of specific gaming segments within a live streaming broadcast for The Crown Channel. The areas of focus include:
o Creative integration of gameplay and specific game modes into a show or channel narrative. This includes working with Showrunners and technical production to ideate on the graphical and video capabilities available to The Crown Channel.
o Games can include PC, Console, Mobile options
• Act as a conduit between Production, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering team to ensure segments meet team goals
• Coordinate with internal and external partners to deliver and deploy any integrations into the show narrative and production capabilities
• In order to perform these tasks, the candidate will have to demonstrate the ability to organize an operational process, understand and anticipate changes in the streaming and gaming space, and be able to track data across multiple sources and platforms, as meets the business needs.
• This position is also a part of the producer team, as such general producer duties are assigned like: segment producing, production support, project management
• BA in Entertainment, Public Relations, Journalism or Gaming Related field.
• 3+ years of content creation on Twitch, YouTube, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Twitter, or other streaming platform
• 3+ years of either gaming or video production experience.
• Significant experience (3 yrs min) with video games: working with multiple genres, playing multiple games, active in game communities
• BA or degree in Journalism, Entertainment or Gaming Related field.
• 4+ years of Production experience in Entertainment or Games Production Field.
• 2+ years of technical production for live streaming and/or broadcast events
• The ability to write a multi-page business paper and present it to management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.